TWO MELBOURNE GIRLS. BORN WITH STYLEYES.

@stcksandstnes

Instagram

Dear Santa: Love stcksandstnes

Hope Santa's little helpers are tech savvy enough to find our blogger wish lists!! 





Here are some of our picks for the most enviable, drool worthy buys we're dreaming of finding under the tree this Christmas season. With the two of us lucky enough to enjoy some time overseas to bring in the new year, we'll be keeping our eyes out for exchange rate hiccups that leave some of these items on the slightly more attainable side ! What do you want for Christmas? Let us know :) 

Jess's Picks: 


Shakuhachi Flower Bomb Embro Square Dress 

If it was't already obvious, my obsession with Shakuhachi's latest 2013 collection and their flower bomb embro designs sends me into near hysteria on a daily basis! I NEED the dress, and the skirt, those shorts, bomber jacket for matchy matchy days and when I found out there was a backpack, I nearly lost it. Now that I've been able to curve my cravings with the flower bomb backpack that I can justify as a school supply buy (now in the mail and on it's way to me thanks to Shakuhachi's 4 day secret sale - 50% off!!!!) the dress will just have to remain on the 'you will be mine' list for a little while longer.


Celine Baby Audrey in Havana 


Karen Walker


@kristina_bazan

Tortoise Shell sunnies - my kryptonite ! Now, apparently you can get 'real' tortoise shell so I'll clarify that fake is fine by me but this colour combo is not only universally flattering but chic as hell! My go to style, these would be welcome additions to the collection!


Shakuhachi 


Smooth Tony Bianco shoes

Both designs reminiscent of the heavenly styles from Stella McCartney are for pre-sale or pending release so will have to try them on before I make my final decision...but I mean, look at them ! Love.



Rumbler Tony Bianco boots

For anyone who knows me, there is nothing that holds more obsession, nor anything else in my wardrobe in as greater excess than black boots. I know I have a problem but they truly are my addiction ! Chelsea boots, over the knee, lace-ups, ones with buckles, ones with quirky heels, ones with PLATFORMS !! Can't get enough! And hoping my accumulation of TB rewards points will help put a dint into the hefty price tag! 



Sunday sleep in ring by Samantha Wills


Bohemian Bardot ring in turquoise and gold from Samantha Wills 

I need another cocktail/statement ring like a hole in the head but they're just so devine ! Almost as gorgeous as their designer who after meeting, we have a massive girl crush on! 


Ryan Storer ear cuff 

The ear cuff thing is my thing ! I've wanted one forever but can't seem to find something chic enough for an affordable price point! But it's next on the list, NEXT !!! Promise ! 



Mnologie personalised perspex clutch

Not 100% sure on which design to choose but determined to get my hands on this blogger staple in 2014.


Seafolly tutti frutti hat 

How weird am I that I'm craving a classic snapback like this one and rarely if ever wears hats/caps?! 


Naked 3 Palette from Urban Decay 

I'm not sure how to convince myself that I don't need to buy all 3 when I hit up Sephora on my travels in a few weeks so I'm trying to follow the reasoning that the new, blush tones of this palette aren't the same as shadows I've already got at home and that 1 & 2 are to the outside observer, quite similar so at most I surely only need 2 in total. What do we think?! Urban Decay: 1 Jess: 0


Diana nail polish by Mecca Cosmetica


Beige nail polish by Mecca Cosmetica

Their consistency is beautiful, creamy and has a killer colour pay off. And these colours are a dream ! Both perfect for a lady like summer garden party - or really anything but let's keep it classy. Love these shades 

Stay tuned for Bella's wishlist !! 

Love Jess 
xoxo