TWO MELBOURNE GIRLS. BORN WITH STYLEYES.

@stcksandstnes

Instagram

Dear Santa: Love stcksandstnes round 2!

In addition to ALL of the items listed on Jess's wish list this Christmas I found a few additional items that I wouldn't mind being the proud owner of!


Shakuhachi Giraffe Pinafore

Bella's Picks! 

First up a little Shakuhachi of course!  While I already have an amazing jumpsuit from this Australian designer, there's something about this one that leaves me with jumpsuit envy!! The blue print and white pleather straps make it perfect for any occassion! Please be mine!!


Next on the list would be shoes to go with this little number! After having lusted over the chunk sandals from Windsor Smith for the good part of this year I have finally gotten over them (sorry Jess for all the ear bashing about how much I needed them), and have moved on to other white platform sandals that more than do the trick!


These Tony Bianco's are perfectly white and the Velcro straps only heighten my love for the platform sandals!  


Tony Bianco Raz sandal in white

Similarly these white sandals with black rubber soles from Shakuhachi are to die for and would perfectly compliment any outfit.


Shakuhachi Glossed Patent Sandle Heels in white


In keeping with the Shakuhachi rant I am currently leading, I'll add this metallic backpack to the list. I have to confess however, that while this was on my wish list it has since been purchased as a pre Christmas gift to myself and as an incentive for school next year! Jess and I are going to be out in full force with these awesome uni accessories!

Shakuhachi Mash Metallic Coloured Backpack


Up next a little bling from Miss Wills of course! The bohemian Bardot ring made exclusively for Mocha Australia stores has been on my mind since, well, let's face it I was dreaming about it before it was released. The dark blue turquoise is my absolute favourite and matches the two turquoise necklaces that I shamelessly wear with everything.  The matching bangle stack with the same gold trim is naturally also on my list.


Samantha Wills Bohemian Bardot ring exclusive to Mocha stores



This next item has been on my mind ever since I saw a picture of one of our favourite fashion bloggers, Chiara Ferragni wearing it. It's a sweater from the Isabel Marant for H&M collection which was released earlier this Summer (European and US Winter). I have tirelessly searched every H&M in Italy, France and Spain for even a glimpse of this sweater and alas it is no where to be found :( hopefully one will come to me somewhere soon! 


H&M for Isabel Marant Sweater

I'm obsessed with skorts, this is no secret. But when I saw this one from Scanlan and Theodore my heart skipped a beat. The uniqueness of this skort lies in the fact that the short part of the short/skirt combo is actually at the front whist the back looks like a skirt! Combined with this awesome pink and black pattern, I really cannot control my style envy.  

Scanlan and Theodore S/S13 Skort and Matching Top

A denim jacket with a sheering collar. More specifically this one from ba&sh has been high on my wardrobe must haves for some time. This one has the most perfect ratio of collar to jacket, and  the medium blue tone denim makes me think this jacket and I are meant to be. My obsession with this jacket combo is because, 1. anything with a fluffy collar and I'm sold, and 2. the extra warmth a fluffy insert can provide makes this fashion dream that much more practical. 

ba&sh Denim Jacket with Sheering Collar

Cat Eye Ellery sunglasses were a styleenvy moment back in 2012 after meeting designer Teale Talbot from Friend of Mine. I'll take these babies in pretty much any colour, but I do really like the latte coloured ones! Additionally the black with the gold trim or tortoise shell wouldn't go astray!


 



What would a wish list be without some form of black boot?! Not one of mine or Jess's that's for sure :)


First up this stunning knee length pair Stuart Weitzman! When I got the email about the release of these babies at the start of the year I almost died, and when I saw them being re-released this fall I couldn't help but think someone somewhere was trying to tell me "it's not too late!". But at $598 a pair these will remain on the wish list for now. I have a sneaking suspicion however, that good old Tony Bianco made a similar looking pair that Jess may have picked up at an amazing sale this summer?! Fingers crossed!!

Stuart Weitzman 5050 boots


Number 1 on my wish list this year was always going to be some kind of combination of my two loves: boots + chanel = eternal happiness and satisfaction (yes I'm materialistic...and a dreamer, but hey that's why it's a wish list right?!)


These boots hit me like a wrecking ball (hehe, Miley) when I saw them on Cara Delevingne's Instagram post from Brazil. They continued to haunt and taunt me when they appeared on every one of our favourite bloggers feet making every single outfit look complete. The chains, the gusset, the ankle bolster, the heel ahhhhhh they are a piece of art. 

Put simply, I NEED these boots.




That rounds up our Santa´s wish lists for 2013. I hope you have enjoyed looking at these goodies as much as we had compiling the list of our favourite things! Let us know what is on your wish list this Christmas by commenting below!


Love Bella

xoxo